Old July 19th 05, 07:20 PM
Roy Shroyer

>> Well, CT does supposedly have the worst drivers in the country.
>> REALLY! There was a study done about it recently. MA came in 2nd,
>> though (I believe, from memory) -Dave

> The LLBing in CT is much worse than in NJ or NY.

Agree about CT. But have you been to Louisiana? Where LLB is the way
people are "taught" to drive?

I must've passed 15 cars LLB driving between New Orleans and Baton Rouge on
Sunday -- 1 hour.

These 15 were cars that were locked in the left lane regardless of how many
cars they were holding up or if nothing was in the right lane. I was going
78mph and passed that many. I didn't include ducklings in my count either.
If I had the count would have been closer to 50.

A convoy going 70 in the left lane (each separated by one car length) with
the right lane wide open is a common sight here.

After living here for half my life, and having driven in most of the lower
48, I have come to the inescapable conclusion that LLB is taught here. Any
other explanation eludes me.

Once you enter Texas, Mississippi, or Ark (bordering states) the LLB count
drops waaay down. CT is similar to LA, but fortunately for you New
Englanders, a distant 2nd to LA.

Roy