Old March 17th 05, 05:00 AM
motsco_ _

Gott est gute zu mir. wrote:
> We have a 2001 CRV and the CD player has stopped and displays COde in the
> area where the track number would be. I looked at the error codes in the
> manual and it does not list this one. It seems to be wanting a 5 digit code
> of some sort.
>
> Thanks for any help.
>
> J.

The code you need is five digits long, and may be on the white 'credit'
card, written inside your owner's manual, written inside your fuse box
cover, or on a label, stuck inside the glove compartment. Sometimes even
in the trunk.

When you get it, follow the instructions in your owner's manual, then
write it everywhere I've mentioned. :-)

'Curly'