Old November 4th 04, 09:10 AM
Asgeir Nesoen

Well, my point is that it is never "too late". The effects of late
action will be much more severe, yes, but things will collapse, and then
things will be rebuilt. The survivors will think differently. Hopefully.

Americans have a strong optimism, they think everything in the world
will be ok if their intention is good. And they think that their belief
in their country will make things proceed well for US. It won't.

---A---