Old August 24th 06, 12:22 PM posted to rec.autos.makers.ford.explorer
wth

Default Help a Girl Out?

Around here, (Iowa) I would not pay over 12k period for the 6 year old
vehicle, Edmonds shows it with red paint and auto trans in good cond at
$12,900, dealer retail. Also of note: whatever your spending on gas IS going
to almost TRIPLE. Also, what are they going to give you for trade-in value
on your civic?
What your doing IS to the dealer's advantage: Your buying something that's
hard for them to sell and your trading in something the dealer wants in this
current market of high gas prices. Your insurance will go up also.
wth

. ..