Old March 3rd 06, 05:18 AM posted to rec.autos.driving

Default Is it time to take the keys away from our teenage drivers?

> Scott en Aztlán:
> Or perhaps incompetent. There must be a way to reply without including
> any of the text from the previous post; somebody just can't figure out
> how.

Don't know about your newsreader, but with mine, I can just highlight
the text I want to include in my reply and then hit the reply button and
only that text shows in the reply message.

And before you ask, if I want no text to show, I just highlight a blank
line and then hit reply.

Of course, I don't know what reader you are using, so YMMV.