Old February 27th 06, 02:59 PM posted to rec.autos.makers.ford.mustang

Default Diagnostic device

wrote:

> Can anyone recommend a diagnostic device that
> I can purchase to personally check the status of my car? I don't need
> anything fancy, just a basic decive that will inform me if anything has
> gone faulty.

http://tinyurl.com/md8ps

My kid bought me this one for Christmas... however I havent used it, while
he has. He says it works fine to read and reset.
Note this guys sells a lot of different ones... and ships international,
though you'd have to ask him about S.A.

you pay..DEAL with it!