Old March 12th 05, 09:22 PM
Daniel J. Stern

On Sat, 12 Mar 2005 wrote:

> Have a friend who is trying to find one of the above. Any suggestions of
> where he may be able to buy one? (I'm pretty sure he's checked the Caddy
> dealer already, and either doesn't want to pay their price, or they
> don't have any.)

If it's a choice between buying at the dealer's price or not buying, your
friend will have little choice but to buy at the dealer's price. This was
a highly unreliable and unpopular engine management system, and most of
the remaining parts have already been used up. New Old Stock is scarce and
expensive.