Old July 11th 05, 03:42 AM
pws

Lanny Chambers wrote:

> We're heading to San Angelo, TX (ugh) around Labor Day, for a
> hummingbird banding conference. I don't expect it to be pleasant,
> scenic, or anything but a long, hot, boring drive through hostile
> territory. We may not have the top down much. Maybe we'll take the
> beater Accord instead of the Miata.
>
> ---
> Lanny Chambers
> '94C, St. Louis
> http://www.hummingbirds.net/alignment.html

Oh, come on. We only hit 104 degrees a couple of days ago and the
humidity isn't any higher than 100%, perfect top-down weather.

I also can't believe that you are not excited about visiting San Angelo,
we are talking party central there. Be sure to check out the nearby
towns of Negro Crossing and Knickerbocker while you are in the area. :-)

Pat