Old September 15th 04, 02:37 PM
Mike

My experience is that the sun does more damage than any other weather
element to soft tops and especially ones
with vinyl rear windows. Tree sap and bird droppings are also bad. Keep it
covered and clean, if the cover
gets wet u must remove it to let the cover and top breath and dry, very
important.