Old January 16th 05, 05:54 PM
John W

Default Buying 2005 Honda Accord EX V6 Sedan - Invoice price good?

I'm buying a 2005 Honda Accord EX V6 sedan. The MSRP is $26,800 & invoice
price is $24,024. The dealer is selling the car for $90 under the invoice
price. I'm financing the car over 60 months at 2.9%. I'll be putting $2,500
down on the car so the monthly payment including the 2.9% financing & 7%
Ohio sales tax is $411.08 a month. Does that sound like a fair price or do
they have slack to come down more? I wouldn't think there would be as much
room on a Honda as some other cars to deal but figured I'd get a second
opinion before I say yes to the deal.

Thanks,

John