Old April 22nd 06, 01:32 AM posted to rec.autos.makers.jeep+willys

Default Got a phone call from the Jeep Dealer tonight...

Our sales guy called to tell us he found a home for Libby.
He didn't know what to say when I started asking questions like "Are they
nice? Will they be good parents?"

It cracked me up. He was really looking for the headrests for the back seat
(I had given them to the service manager) but it was cool that he told us.

He said that the folks had a choice between a brand new one and Libby and
they chose her.

Of course they did, it was a better deal! The little thing was loaded.. with
all of my Christmas presents dang it!

So, I told him to tell them to take care of her, or else. He laughed and
said he would.

Dang it! I forgot to tell him that she uses Mobile-1!

Kate