Old May 21st 05, 12:24 AM
SVTKate

"Keith Warren" > wrote in message
| You go Girl! :-) Nice lead-in then you nailed him to the wall.
|
| Since we are so far OT.....
|
| What I don't understand is that my cat will gladly run outside and play in
| the rain all day long.... but just try and carry him through the door into
| the bathroom and he suddenly makes himself a 6ft wide claw-filled
| saber-toothed flesh-destroying Wildcat.
|
| Back OT
|
| Have you ordered your '06 Shelby yet?
|
| Keith

LMAO!
Mine too, but once I get her in, she really seems to enjoy it.
When I soak in the tub, bubbles and all that, she comes in and plays in the
bubbles by reaching her "arm" into them as far as it will go.

Oh, well, back on topic...
Yea, right....
like THAT's gonna happen!
I've been trying to talk hubs into a supercharger for four years, you think
he's gonna cough up for a Shelby?
NFW!

On the same day that Tom Selleck decides he wants to spend a weekend with me
under the covers.

Kate