Old May 20th 05, 06:10 PM
Keith Warren

You go Girl! :-) Nice lead-in then you nailed him to the wall.

Since we are so far OT.....

What I don't understand is that my cat will gladly run outside and play in
the rain all day long.... but just try and carry him through the door into
the bathroom and he suddenly makes himself a 6ft wide claw-filled
saber-toothed flesh-destroying Wildcat.

Back OT

Have you ordered your '06 Shelby yet?

Keith

"SVTKate" > wrote in message
ink.net...

> "John" > wrote in message
> | "SVTKate" > wrote in message
> | ink.net...
> | >
> | > "ZombyWoof" > wrote

> | > Uhhhhh... I might have a bit of a problem.
> |
> | To bridge the above mental image across the gender gap and keep a

somewhat