Old July 24th 05, 03:24 AM
Hotsy Totsy

Mr Dave has a real knack at attacking people..he did the same to me in
a dating group several weeks ago_____________quoted for your reading
pleasure

Dave in Lake Villa Jun 26, 1:40 pm

Newsgroups: alt.chat-programs.icq.dating
From: (Dave in Lake Villa)
Date: Sun, 26 Jun 2005 15:40:45 -0500
Subject: what's with this responder Dave?

I'm'at USC so I'm in Calif also (Hotsy Totsy waves Hello), blonde (As
are
all us California Girls), '

ME: Are you aware that our country was founded on Judeo Christian
faith
and ethics ? How come you denounce what our forefathers believed were
essential for the U.S. to morally prosper thru a solid foundational
system of Values , Morals, and Ethics ? All of our Founding Fathers
at
least believed in a Moral Prescriber (God) with most believing in and
following The Lord Jesus Christ. Same applies to virtually every
founder
of the Sciences. If you believe things such as Morality and Ethics
are
important for a civilized society, then, can i ask you to provide a
Foundational System that is higher than the Bibles 10 Commandments
and/or the teachings of Christ ? If you dont believe morality and
ethics
are important , then, would this be because they would interfere with
your chosen MO in life to chose for yourself whatever feels right
(situational ethics) ? Thank you.

hotsy totsy's reply Jun 26, 2:41 pm

Newsgroups: alt.chat-programs.icq.dating
From: "hotsy totsy"
Date: 26 Jun 2005 14:41:47 -0700

daveinlakevilla blurts out: Are you aware that our country was founded
on Judeo Christian faith
and ethics ? How come you denounce what our forefathers believed were
essential for the U.S. to morally prosper thru a solid foundational
system of Values , Morals, and Ethics ?

And are you aware of how much of a bible-thumping turd you appear to
any one reading your replies?
I have denounced nothing!
You merely are projecting your own past failures in life onto others
you know nothing about
Perhaps some psychotherapy will help allay some of those repressed
memories and free you from relying on religion as a crutch in your
seemingly empty and pitiful life
These will be my last words to you **** ***!
No let's just make that a one-fingered salute