Old August 28th 06, 01:31 AM posted to rec.autos.makers.vw.aircooled
Paul Broadway

Default 1970 Fastback for sale - $1000

I have a 1970 VW fastback for sale. I originally paid $1,300.00
for it. I drove it to my driveway a year ago and I have never started, nor
moved it. My wife says it must go. I have new upholstery parts, new body
parts, and the car has all glass intact. I don't think it will start, the
motor leaks oil at the main seal. I am sure that it needs brake work,
electrical work, but very little body work. It is rusted on the pan, but it
is repairable. I have been spending all of my time and money on my 1982
Vanagon Westy, so the fastback has to go. This would be a really good start
to a bad habit, air cooled VWs that is. This car would be beautiful after a
couple of thousand dollars and some love. Please contact me to look it over.

--
Paul Broadway
www.broadwaypub.com