Old July 22nd 05, 10:38 PM
Txl

Le Fri, 22 Jul 2005 21:03:07 +0200, Alan Bernardo > a écrit:

> "John Smith" > wrote in message
>> All I can find is the file to defeat starforce. Is there a cracked .exe
>> file somewhere?
>>

> This is not the place to ask such questions, I don't believe.
>
> Try going to www.gamecopyworld.com
>
> But I doubt you'll find anything, maybe a mini image, which to use you have
> to go through other stuff. It's not worth the time: just use the original
> CD.
>

> Alanb

Well sorry for saying so but I'd also like to run the game (which I've bought) without the CD, especially since if I can't run it without the CD I know someday I'll damage the CD because I play with a laptop and I travel and the game will be ****ed.

On gamecopyworld there is an image file system that is supposed to work together with daemon tools but I've never succeeded with this method.

Anybody who has done it could explain it to us ?

Thanks for the Help

--
Email contact

http://cerbermail.com/?ltQ8eCFmRa