Old July 19th 05, 05:08 AM
Bernard Farquart

"DYM" > wrote in message
.. .
> "Bernard Farquart" > wrote in
> :
>

>> "223rem" > wrote in message
>> . ..

>>> Well deserved!

>> Shooting fireworks at cars is a dangerous act.
>>
>> The two boys used thier own judgment, and they
>> chose to act in a way that led to one of them being
>> struck by a car, while the other escaped with only
>> a beating. I think the occupants of the car that got
>> out and administered the beating were merely agents
>> of karma, and should be let go.
>>
>> Bernard
>>

> That would be vigilantism.
>
> Doug

No, the driver of the car was just minding his own
business when someone shot explosives at him, he was not
going aroung looking for something to take care of, it
was a reaction to an extreme provocation. I sure would hope he
will get off of the improper manslauhter charge, and I think no one
but the jackass kids parents will be upset by it.

Bernard