Old March 16th 05, 01:25 AM
Matt Macchiarolo

"Brett Little" > wrote in message
> Its not where the Hanes manual says it should be. I have a 2002 TJ-X. It
> should be on the right side of the steering column, being held by a
> bracket but its not there.
>
> Theres a guide for a 2000 TJ somewhere online and it shows it in the
> proper place. Did they move it from 2000 to 2002?

That's correct for the 2000, they went to a multifunction turn
signal/headlinght/foglight stalk in '01, so it stands to reason the location
for the flasher unit might have changed as well. I don't think it's one of
those standard flasher units you can get at the local parts place, at least
it's not on the 2000.

If it works, just turn it on and listen. If not, good luck :-)