Old January 26th 05, 05:31 PM
Mike Romain

You are right, there are days when the smart thing to do is just stay
home. Sounds like the conditions warranted that.

We own 2 Jeeps with 4x4 and I still will cancel stuff in a storm rather
than take the chance of someone hitting me or having to sit for hours
while vehicles around me just can't move.

There were something like 550+ accidents in the last storm here in
southern Canada according to the paper and the cops said 'most' were
single vehicle accidents caused by improper tires and improper speed for
the conditions so you sure weren't alone....

Mike
88 Cherokee 235 BFG AT's