Old January 26th 05, 02:59 PM
Finite Guy

Default Mass State Police Sarcasim Unacceptable!

Not aure whom I should bitch to about this one, but this morning (it
is very snowly in Boston area today) I very slowly tried to make a
left hand turn and my Grand Marquis had not trraction. My car very
gently slid into a snow pile and there was no damage, no one hurt. In
doing this my car blocked the main traffic for all but 15 seconds
while I had to back up , straightene out and move along. A
Massachsetts State Trooper was in traffic and got on his megaphone and
shouted a sarcastice remark "Your Beatuiful" (I am male and not
beautiful.) These cops are real assholes. They think they have no one
to answer too and they have a right to abuse the public.