Old September 6th 04, 07:21 PM
Me

Were that this were true. In my neighborhood I've had them slashed
twice. Probably by the same halfway house idiot who didn't check to
see if the car was open the first time. Every convertible for 5 or six
blocks was slashed.

If I didn't adopt that attitude, I would probably be doing time for
going postal at the local drug rehab. ;-)

jj