Old July 18th 05, 06:13 AM
Nathan W. Collier

"Stephen Cowell" > wrote in message
news
"Nathan W. Collier" > wrote in message
> "Stephen Cowell" > wrote in message
> >I find all kinds of references to it otherwise... I claim
> >popular use.

> .....what a dumbass. you cannot change an entire industry because it
> fits
> your argument. liar.

> Show the lie... or FOAD.

TRANSLATION --> "the truth hurts"

you are a liar stephen.

> You don't have a clue about your limitations

TRANSLATION --> "im to insecure to admit to mine"

lol...i know stephen. youre such big liar youve even convinced yourself.
:-)

> because its irrelevant dumb ass. the criteria was subzero temps otherwise
> you would have no excuse not to change the HMC.

No, the criteria was replacement of the HMC on a rooftop

LIAR! once again your lies will not cut it! i CLEARLY stated the ambient
was -14 otherwise there would be no reason not to replace the HMC.

> You're *really* grasping at straws now... trying to weasel
> in another condition! I must be right!

what a filthy little LIAR you are! trying to "weasel in a condition"? see
where i CLEARLY said a -30 degree
day.

liar.

> >ohh.... calling me a liar some more! **** up a rope.

TRANSLATION --> "the truth hurts"

.....im sure it does, liar.

> mistaken? dictionary.com http://dictionary.reference.com/search?q=freon
> defines it as:
>
> "A trademark used for a variety of nonflammable gaseous or liquid
> fluorinated hydrocarbons employed primarily as working fluids in
> refrigeration and air conditioning and as aerosol propellants."
>
> it is a trademark used. it is not a compound, a mixture, or anything
> else.
> im right, youre wrong, now spin and lie like a good liberal.
>
> liar.

> Keep squirming... it's fun to watch!

TRANSLATION --> "youre right, i have no response"

suck it up buttercup. :-) freon is a brand name. :-)

--
Nathan W. Collier
http://InlineDiesel.com