Old December 10th 04, 06:10 AM
Spygirl

"go go goblin!" > wrote in message
> In alt.punk, Empty said:
> > On Sat, 27 Nov 2004 20:12:45 -0500, Comp Tech wrote:
> >
> > > You would have to ingest quite a bit to actually kill you.

> > Apparently, 5 tablespoons for the average dog.
> >
> > http://courses.vetmed.wsu.edu/vm552/urogenital/eg.htm

So if I wanted to off the next door dog who constantly lunges at me through
the fence and viciously bites the fence when I'm minding my own business in
my own yard, just wanting to rake, just slide a bowl of antifreeze under the
fence and he'll lap it all up and then just die? What's the best antifreeze
i should get for this totally hypothetical situation?