Old May 30th 05, 06:34 PM
Ruel Smith

Mike Romain wrote:

> Ruel Smith wrote:
>>
>> If you don't like the posts, anyhow, don't read them. Simple enough.
>>
>> --

> I logged on this morning and only found 'one' Jeep post, the rest was
> all bull****!
>
> This group does have a formal Charter. If you don't like it don't
> read/post here, simple enough eh. Otherwise the BS will take over the
> group.

Tell that to the person that started the crap. I only responded.

You don't think defending American made vehicles has anything to do with
Jeep? Are you completely stupid?

Sure, there have been some side issues in this thread, but I only responded
and voice my opinion. Sorry if you don't like it.

--

Registered Linux user #378193