Old July 19th 05, 02:18 AM
Mike Romain

Oh man, I don't know what to tell you. A howler can disintegrate fast,
real fast.

You can drive it without axles as long as the stubs are in there to hold
the wheel bearings together. Just pop the outer u-joints. If you have
CV's, well....

Maybe rent a two wheel dolly and bring it in that way?

As for the used crush sleeve, you need a new one for a new yoke unless
you are really lucky. The old sleeve could be compressed too much
already like Bill was alluding to.

Mike