Old July 6th 05, 02:33 PM
Sarge

"ZZ" wrote: "I am looking for an online Dodge dealer who sells parts online
at a discount from the parts window prices. I know there are some other
auto dealerships (Not D.C.) who discount parts for web customers.The
discounts are substantial enough to outweigh shipping charges. Anyone know
of any for Dodge??? Need a new coolant reservoir tank and the local junk
yards don't have any in any better shape than I already have."

Try a web search. Not sure what the difference in price is but I found
several sites that sell mopar parts. All claim to be discounted.

Google pulled up these.

www.dodgeparts.com

www.dodgeautobodypartstore.com

www.mopar-parts-dealer.com