Old August 3rd 06, 10:51 PM posted to rec.autos.makers.chrysler
arachnid[_2_]

Default 1991 Fifth Avenue Fuel pressure specification? (stalling problem)

On Thu, 03 Aug 2006 15:42:29 -0500, arachnid wrote:

Just a quick update. I let things sit for dinner and went back out to
play. I hadn't changed anything or even disconnected the fuel-pressure
gauge but fuel pressure is now staying at around 30-35PSI no matter how
high I rev the engine. It rises to 40 PSI at idle (shouldn't it drop
instead?)

The fan problem was an easy fix - I got the engine warm, started
jiggling wires, and the fan came on (probably a dirty connector from
sitting so long). It turns off and on now about as is should, but I'm
still getting the error code. How do you clear stored error codes?