Old February 16th 05, 09:15 AM
ThaDriver

Even though it's not directed toward me, I'd still like to know what a
plonk is...
Not that I see where it makes a difference (nor do I care), but I check &
post to several other groups; guess you didn't pick them up. I visit/post
to these groups mostly 'cause I *own* at least one car of each mark, or
work on them frequently (# following = # owned).
I do so on the following at talkaboutautos.com:
Auto Parts Wanted
BMW (this group) (currently 0 - expect this to change *back* very soon -
did have E21)
Chrysler (1)
Corvette (0)
Dodge - Trucks (2)
Fiero (1)
Kit Cars (0)
Nissan Z-Car (2)
Porsche (0)
Rod-n-Custom
Rod-n-Custom 2 (several of my cars are custom)
Subaru (1)
V.W - watercooled (1)
V.W. - aircooled (3)
Volkswagen Beetle (same as above)
& at Yahoo:
cabrioletandcabrio (same as VW watercooled))
BMW_E21_Digest (ditto above)
FIERO (ditto above)
datsun210 (1 - roadracer)
AND....several others that I visit when I have time.
Does this redeem me for having an opinion on the self-misadjusting mirror?
And hey BTW: what happens if you're backing out of a parking spot in a lot?
Does it *still* turn down so that you can't see behind you on that side?
(that would just be wrong! LOL)
~ Paul
aka "Tha Driver"

Easy on the Giggle Cream!