Old May 8th 06, 02:13 PM posted to rec.autos.makers.jeep+willys

Default The Unofficial eBay auto auction FAQs

Earle Horton wrote:
> Another reason to buy a new car, and keep it until it is scrap. The less
> contact with idiots I have, the happier I am.
>
> Earle

Then why do you subscribe to RAMJAW and chat with us???
2003 TJ Rubicon * 2001 XJ Sport * 1971 Bill Stroppe Baja Bronco

"There is a very fine line between 'hobby' and 'mental illness'."

Pronunciation: 'jEp Function: noun Date: 1940

Etymology: from g. p. (G= 'Government' P= '80 inch wheelbase')
A small general-purpose motor vehicle with 80" wheelbase, 1/4-ton
capacity and four-wheel drive used by the U.S. army in World War II.