Old July 11th 05, 11:36 PM
Scott

I have never heard that synthetic "clings to surfaces" and takes longer
to drain but I do know that synthetic oil will sneak past worn gaskets
or valves much faster than conventional oil, which is why I didn't
change to synthetic on my 150k 525i. In my experience, synthetic flows
quite rapidly especially in cold weather.

- Scott

"Jan Fure" > wrote in
oups.com: