Old February 6th 05, 06:24 AM
Paul

> wrote in message

> Ummmmmmm, complexity???? What the f--k is so complicated to tell me
> if I can junk a car without a title? Then going on to the second
> paragraph, it says have available the license plate or title numbers.
> I SAID THERE IS NO TITLE !!!! Duh !!!!

Remember, you are dealing with people who work for the government. To
them, anything more sophisticated than the cup of coffee in front of
them and where the next cup of coffee is comming from is going to be
"complicated."

As for the car, I'd say just call a towing company and have them take it
away - within the laws of your state, ofcourse, but the towing company
should be familiar with those laws...