Old May 30th 05, 08:25 PM
Stephen Cowell

"Mike Romain" > wrote in message
> Ruel Smith wrote:
> >
> > Mike Romain wrote:
> >
> > > This group does have a formal Charter.  If you don't like itÂ

don't
> > > read/post here, simple enough eh.  Otherwise the BS will takeÂ

over the
> > > group.

ftp://ftp.uu.net/usenet/news.announc...rs.jeep+willys

> > Did you promote yourself to newsgroup police, or something?
> >
> > --

> Just a regular poster who tries along with a few others to keep this one
> group on topic so the political and off topic and commercial SPAM
> assholes don't up and take it over.
>
> It hasn't been a loosing battle over the years, but there are always a
> few jerks.

Mike's entirely right... there's nobody else to police this NG, so
the members have to do it. I come here from alt.* land... sometimes
I forget my manners, especially when Bill thinks he owns the place.
I'll make a valiant attempt to limit my OT posts... apologies all 'round.
__
Steve
'00XJ and lovin' it
..