Old February 9th 05, 05:24 PM
Scotter

Yeah, even though I'm a "Mustang guy," I have to make the argument that
higher dollar items tend to be higher quality and throwing money at a lower
quality item may not be the best idea DEPENDING on what you want in the end.
If you are going for pure horsepower then yeah, sure, put $18K into an 05
Mustang GT and wow! Fast & fun.
Not much different comparison than if you buy a Civic and put tons of money
into it vs. buying something that comes stock prepared to go fast (Mustang
GT).

But would I take the Vette? No. I'm not a "Vette guy," hehe If I had that
kind of money to spend on a car I might buy the highest end convertible Audi
I could get.

But alll that aside, this "Mustang guy" is drooling over the 05 GT
convertible and scheming as to how I can get one this Summer!

Scott
96 GT Convertible
3.73 gears