Old October 15th 04, 09:45 PM
jdoe

Not sure what to tell you. I have never had an issue with any of my vans
I"ve owned at all even with my wife driving them (as she's quite hard on
brakes and driveline) and I've owned 5 of them from an 85 to my current 99
T&C ltd.
Do you have allow wheels? If so there may be some layer of corrosion behind
them and on the hub. But I've had perfect performance from my brakes (even
when I've used the chinese rotors).
Larry
et...