Old August 1st 06, 11:45 AM posted to rec.autos.tech
MasterBlaster

Default Where to find my remote starter "box"

"thomas" wrote

> My starter remote control is no longer working.

Have you tried changing the little battery inside it?

> I need to find the brand of my remote starter system so I can have
> the remote control replaced.

Did it slowly get worse and worse over time, or did it suddenly stop
working just after you dropped it in the toilet?

> Can it be under the dash (near the fuse box inside the car cabin)?

Yes. It also "can" be anywhere else between the front and back bumpers.