Old July 7th 06, 11:07 AM posted to rec.autos.makers.honda
[email protected]

Default Dead transmission? No power to wheels

Matt,

Thanks for the reply.

I guess I should have specified-- what I did was replace the
motor/tranny as an assembly with a JDM motor/tranny assembly. Never
separated the motor/tranny that I removed, nor the one I installed.
I thought about replacing the clutch on the new tranny, but I was told
that the motor/tranny combo only had 30-40k miles, so I figured it
ought to be good for lots of miles to come....