Old February 12th 05, 12:04 AM
Usual Suspect

Jean-David Beyer wrote:

> Does he want me to get ticked and fined for doing that? Here in New
> Jersey, one is legally required to keep in the right hand lane except when
> passing other vehicles.

I've never heard of anyone getting ticketed for it. Even if you do get
ticketed, the charge is easily thrown out in court. And even if,
hypothetically, it doesn't, it does not affect your insurance premiums.
Would you rather run a small risk of that or have your brains spilled all
over the right lane by a merging truck? The right lane is for merging and
exiting vehicles, it's not for normal driving, unless you are suicidal.

Look at this "before" pictu

http://linuxreviews.org/news/2004/09/30_0_accident/

Do you want to see the "after"?