Old July 28th 05, 07:50 AM
Tom Storey

Yep, I can find 'towbars' all over the 'net, however, I was hoping that
someone knowledgeable about the Sammy and towbars would chime in and offer
an answer to my question, like 'what make and what model?' etc. Guess I'll
have to take my question to a "Hitch" shop; I wanted to avoid that. Oh yes,
great deduction, the plate was left on by a previous owner 'caus I sure
didn't put it on J

ups.com...