Old July 19th 05, 02:27 AM
Stephen Cowell

"Nathan W. Collier" > wrote in message =
> "Stephen Cowell" > wrote in message=20
> news >=20
> "Nathan W. Collier" > wrote in message=20
> > "Stephen Cowell" > wrote in message
> > >I find all kinds of references to it otherwise... I claim
> > >popular use.

> > .....what a dumbass. you cannot change an entire industry because =

it=20
> > fits
> > your argument. liar.

>=20
> > Show the lie... or FOAD.

>=20
> TRANSLATION --> "the truth hurts"
>=20
> you are a liar stephen.

You no show lie... *you* big lie!

> > You don't have a clue about your limitations

>=20
> TRANSLATION --> "im to insecure to admit to mine"

Indeed you are!

>=20
> lol...i know stephen. youre such big liar youve even convinced =

yourself.=20

See below...

> > because its irrelevant dumb ass. the criteria was subzero temps =

otherwise
> > you would have no excuse not to change the HMC.

>=20
> No, the criteria was replacement of the HMC on a rooftop
>=20
> LIAR! once again your lies will not cut it! i CLEARLY stated the =

ambient=20
> was -14 otherwise there would be no reason not to replace the HMC.

Hmmm.... "otherwise there would be no reason not to replace the=20
HMC'.... so you don't replace the HMC when the weather's cold?
=20
> > You're *really* grasping at straws now... trying to weasel
> > in another condition! I must be right!

>=20
> what a filthy little LIAR you are! trying to "weasel in a condition"? =

see=20
> where i CLEARLY said a -30 =

degree=20
> day.

More spin from Mr. Lame... let's look at the original challenge:

Jeff:=20
>> Five years of engineering school for my BS, some additional grad =

school to=20
>> round things out a bit. Thermodynamics, fluid mechanics, heat =

transfer in=20
>> addition to three years each of chemistry and physics.=20

Nate:

>great! now give me an alternative to replacing an HMC in a pinch.=20

Perhaps you can spin us up a temperature from some
of your words above.

>=20
> liar.

See above...=20

> > >ohh.... calling me a liar some more! **** up a rope.

>=20
> TRANSLATION --> "the truth hurts"

Indeed it does! Still smarting from that 'mixture'
ass-kicking?
=20
=20
> > Keep squirming... it's fun to watch!

>=20
> TRANSLATION --> "youre right, i have no response"

Indeed you don't! Especially not to this little
gem...

<>
> more babble. i nailed you on it. i recognize my limitations and=20
> immediately own it. you lie, make excuses, and attempt to dazzle us =

with=20
> bull**** in hopes of hiding your blatent ignorance.

You don't have a clue about your limitations... imagine you,
an HVAC tech, making pronouncements about atmospheric
science! That shows *extreme* hubris... you deserve what
you get.
</>

Respond to that, if you dare.
__