Old March 29th 05, 04:15 AM
Randy Magruder

> To begin with there are NO WMD in Iraq, so your justification for war
> was a lie.

History didn't begin when you woke up this morning. Why don't you
actually go back and read the transcript of Bush's 2002 State of the
Union speech. You'll find a LOT more there than WMD. What you're
saying is only evidence of the fact that the more often and the more
stridently you tell a lie, the more people believe it. FOrtunately, we
have RECORDS of what was said to us....at least for those of us with
the honesty to look at them.

> Thirdly, if you're so convinced of free Iraq, I suggest a trip to
> Baghdad for details.

No, actually I suggest YOU go and stand in a square near where 7
million people voted for the first time and start shouting your views.
My guess is you don't get out of the square in one piece. It's easy to
deny freedom to others. You just say that we "don't have the right to
give them democracy". It's another way of saying 'we got ours, but you
can't have yours, because it might make someone I hate look good'.

> Fourth, the fact that depleted uranium KILLS is just that - a fact -
> and the fact that you would somehow decide that that FACT is a
> liberal agenda is about as bizarre as saying that evolution is a
> theory (Kansas, maybe?).

Dude, you have YET to supply any kind of evidence for this depleted
uranium claim.

> More than that, the idea that the US - who armed, encouraged and paid
> for Saddam's war with Iran in which countless millions were gassed
> and killed, are suddenly the bringers of democracy to Iraq is
> laughable.

Ah, so you live on the planet where no matter what, all the people you
associate with have to be of high character. The realities of the
planet are not so black 'n white. I *wish* we lived on Planet utopia
and we never had to actually associate with anyone who is not a saint.

> And let's not
> forget who armed, trained and paid for Bin Laden and his mujahadeen.

Blah blah blah. Even if I accept all this drivel, and even if I accept
that the US is all entirely to blame, does that exempt us from making
it right later? Are we to trust the french to make it right?!

> And let's not forget who has paid Israel 4 billion dollars a year to
> continue its racist policies against the Palestinians.

Yeah, those mean Israelis. Why don't they just take their suicide
bombers lying down like good little Jews. Seig Heil, my friend? (If
you didn't notice, the sarcasm is being laid down thickly).

I'm sure you wish Clinton were back in office, at least he did his
bombing from 40,000 feet, damn the consequences.

Randy