Old July 8th 06, 02:42 PM posted to rec.autos.makers.jeep+willys
Troy

Default 90 XJ cranking issue

Hmm, well I've replaced the cps sensor already so it must be the TPS... I
remember it drove funny and so I just unplugged it and plugged it back in a
few times and that seemed to fix it. I will get the cleaner now and just
use up the can on all the connections I can find in the thing for good
measure, thanks!

Troy