Old June 11th 05, 12:19 AM
Spike

One commonality one seems to use a lot is "hurc ast" (horizontally,
vertically, or a combination thereof, no matter what user name is
selected. I would guess it can change this but, it's something.

Of course, the easiest is for everyone to recognize and ignore such
posters. They may not go away, but at least no one will be helping
them.

Since I pay for my news server, I have submitted an abuse report to
them. I seriously doubt they desire to have their customer base
reduced because someone wants to abuse the system. My isp is also
involved because the contract with certain carriers.

Again. This may accomplish little, but added to any other actions may
help create a better atmosphere. To do nothing is to contribute to the
problem.

On Fri, 10 Jun 2005 16:39:15 -0600, "66 6F HCS"
> wrote:

>"elaich" > wrote
>> If you use Xnews, there are ways to killfile posters other than the
>> obvious. Even with morons who use a multitude of user names, there is
>> going
>> to be something in all of it's headers that you can use to killfile.

>I haven't found any commonalities yet.
>
>> I've had good success posting some of the headers in
>> news.software.readers,
>> and asking the Xnews gurus how to killfile the idiot. They can almost
>> always find something.

>I hope so. This is getting ridiculous!

Hey! Spikey Likes IT!
Vintage Burgundy w/Black Standard Interior
Vintage 40 Wheels 16X8"
w/BF Goodrich Comp T/A Radial 225/50ZR16