Old April 24th 06, 01:17 AM posted to rec.autos.4x4

Default Blown Head Gasket???

I have a 90 chevy 1500, 5.7, Dual exhaust, headers. The problem is I
noticed white smoke comming out the drivers side exhaust on my way home
from work, I pulled over and found it to be antifreeze. I then went about
2 miles to a place to park untill i could trailer it home. When I loaded
it, it had coolant coming out both sides of the exhaust.
Head Gasket? Intake Gasket?
No oil in the radiator. No coolant in the oil
when it happend, it was running fine didn't overheat, but after i pulled
off the road the second time it started running rough Really Rough. Any