Old October 27th 04, 01:02 AM
SteveH

Tony Rickard > wrote:

> "Zathras" wrote:
>
> > It's very dramatic but just because there are lunatics on the road
> > doesn't automatically mean good drivers will crash into them. If you
> > don't leave enough space in front of your car so you can react and
> > avoid accidents you get what you deserve in this kind of situation.

> I am sure the *real* bikers here will comment but I discovered teenage 125s
> at the tender age of 28 and I reckon it did wonders for my concentration
> levels driving a car.
>
> With the mobile entertainment centres commonly known as cars these days the
> sheer raw nature of a motorbike really tunes the mind to concentrate, and
> IMHO sticks.

I shudder at the thought of driving a lot of modern cars - they're so
'safe' and detatched from what's actually going on at the wheels I just
couldn't drive one. The 155 is bad enough!

However, that might be because I ride a 'real' bike, I'm sure most
people mistake feedback for a crude and unrefined car.
VW Golf GL Cabrio - Alfa 75 TS - Alfa 155 TS Lusso - COSOC KOTL