Old July 19th 05, 12:17 AM
James C. Reeves

"C.H." > wrote in message
news
> On Sun, 17 Jul 2005 22:14:42 -0400, James C. Reeves wrote:
>

>> "C.H." > wrote in message
>> news

>>> On the contrary, I find it highly hilarious how you are trying to keep
>>> your little world of prejudices, misinformation and hatred when it is
>>> prodded from different directions.

>> Only in your mind Chris. Most of it is made up in your head (but I'm
>> sure
>> you still believe it...which is fine).

> Amusing, how you try to wiggle out of what you said yourself.

Only in your head Chris. There must be voices up there is all I can say.
The things you come back with aren't even remotely close to what was said
most of the time...you constantly add in incorrect "agendas",
"motovations", "contexts" that completely change the meaning (to you but to
no one else). Why do you do that?

>>> No, it is not. Whether or not you have a bias against sausages for
>>> breakfast indeed is not relevant for this discussion which is why I am
>>> not talking about that. But an extreme bias against US-manufacturers
>>> and/or specifically GM is quite relevant in this discussion.
>>>

>> How so when that is already clear to everyone else reading through the
>> thread that people are commenting from the position of their
>> preferences, likes, dislikes, biases. There isn't a need to discuss it.

> If everything, that is stated twice was redundant, 98% of your postings
> would be redundant.

Well if you would get it the 1st time (without adding stuff that isn't
there)..or even the second, or the third times, then it wouldn't be
necessary, now would it? ;-)