Old July 18th 05, 12:50 PM
C.H.

On Mon, 18 Jul 2005 04:33:33 -0700, N8N wrote:

> C.H. wrote:
>> On Sun, 17 Jul 2005 07:29:42 -0700, N8N wrote:
>>
>> > You won't get it and will just come up with more bull****, and then
>> > accuse me of being "rude."

>> You just called me dumbass for not sharing your opinion in another
>> posting, that _is_ rude, which is why me calling you rude is not an
>> accusation but the truth.

> Because you're acting like a dumbass. If the foo ****s...

No, I merely am stating my view, and you merely happen not to like it. And
instead of just stating your view like a grown-up person you think that
calling your opponent names is going to make you look better. Fortunately
that's not true, so I suggest you go find your manners and return when you
are prepared to behave like an adult.

>> As soon as the traction becomes unequal between tires you have to reduce
>> your brake force so far that the tire with the weakest friction does not
>> break loose, especially if you are not braking in a straight line. ABS
>> on the other hand does not have this restriction and brakes every wheel
>> to _its_ traction limit, which produces significantly shorter stopping
>> distances, especially when you have to brake in a curve, where the
>> lateral forces on your wheels are unequal to begin with.
>>
>> IOW under ideal conditions you may be able to outbrake ABS, in real
>> world conditions you are not.
>>

> Wrong, wrong, wrong. I really hate to have to play the "qualifications"
> card, but I used to work with this stuff every day and I think I have a
> little better understanding of how it works than you do.

Obviously not or you would already have explained it. Given your boorish
behavior and your incapability of 'setting things straight' (spare me the
'you won't believe me anyway' lament) it is highly unlikely that you have
anything useful to contribute.

Go ahead, prove me wrong - by explaining your view of things, not by
dipping into your endless supply of insults.

Chris