Old July 7th 05, 12:20 AM
Mark

Thanks for the info. I've always used the original key, so no issues
there. I've used the truck every day since this weirdness happened,
works fine - no stalling or Theft light issues. I'm inclined to think
it was unrelated and coincidence (perhaps some bad gasoline), I'll
probably defer taking to the shop unless it happens again.

Thanks,

Mark