Old June 23rd 05, 07:33 PM
Ray O

"Newbie" > wrote in message
> Ray O > wrote:
>
> : I keep tire pressures at 36 psi in our Avalon and LS 400...
>
> Hi Ray. Is this the cold, morning pressure and you would leave it to
> rise to whatever it rises to in the sun and during driving?

Always measure tire pressures with cold tires - tires that have not moved
for at least 4 hours. That is how I measure and set tire pressures.

> Or, do yo uactually strive to actually maintain 36 as much as
> practical, eg, bleeding some air suring a long drive?

The higher pressures make the ride a little harsher but the Avalon and LS400
both have a pretty mushy ride to start with. The slightly stiffer ride
doesn't bother me.
--
Ray O
correct the return address punctuation to reply