Old February 4th 05, 03:45 PM
Steve

Daniel J. Stern wrote:

> You're missing the point. There's no difference between *ANALOGOUS MODELS*
> with different nameplates. Cavalier/Sunfire, for instance.

Gotta disagree up to a point. The Firebird was always much better
finished out than the Camaro. Buicks are much better fitted and finished
than analagous Chevies, less noticeably better (but often still
noticeably better) than analagous Pontiacs. And yes, I used to find
Sunfires to be less repugnant than Cavaliers. There's still a definite
quality heirarchy in GM.

Its the drivetrains that are identical with the exception of Cadillac.