Old February 3rd 05, 03:32 AM
jetsguy

Default What to get... 2005 Chev Impala or Pontiac Grand Prix ???

Greetings,

I have the opportunity of ordering either a 2005 Chev Impala or a 2005
Pontiac Grand Prix as a company vehicle.

Done some reading and appears they both have similar performance
ratings with main differences being Impala is more roomy/practicle but
is somewhat of (as my wife says) an old fart kind of car. The Grand
Prix on the other hand is sportier but seems to lack headroom and rear
seating room.

Anyone that owns one or even has an opinion that can offer me some
feedback (good or bad) would be appreciated and help me out with my
decision.

Thanks!!